Call Now

US Visa Application Lawyer

Visa Application Lawyer in US
Apply for a Business or Tourism Visitor Visa to the U.S.

If you are planning a brief visit to the U.S. for business or tourism, you might need to apply for a visitor or a transit visa. These are the steps you should take:
  1. Find out if you need a visa - Check to see if your country participates in the U.S. Visa Waiver Program (VWP). If you don't see your country listed, you will need a nonimmigrant visa to visit the U.S.
  2. Determine which visa you might need for your visit - Most business and tourism travelers use B-1 and B-2 visitor visas.
    1. B-1 visa classification is for business travelers to consult with business associates, attend a conference, settle an estate, or negotiate a contract.
    2. B-2 visa classification is for tourists on vacation and people coming for medical treatment, a social event, or participation in amateur contests for no pay.
    Transit visas are less common.
    • Transit C visa classification is for foreign nationals traveling through the U.S. to another country and stopping briefly in the U.S. as part of their travel to the next foreign destination.
    • Transit C-1, D, and C-1/D visas are for crewmembers of sea vessels or international airlines traveling to the U.S.
  3. Apply for a visa - The process of applying for a visa will vary depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply. Follow the specific instructions for the country that you’re in. In general, you will need:
    • To complete online form DS-160, the nonimmigrant visa application form
    • A photo
    • A visa application fee
Regardless of your individual circumstances, working with an experienced US Visa Application attorney is an important choice you can make to help improve your visa status. Call 855 461 0009 to speak with a US Visa Application attorney today for a Free Visa Application law consultation.
Free Immigration Lead Consultation
Schedule a free consultation with a US immigration lead consultant.