Call Now

US Immigration Green Card Attorney

Having a Green Card (officially known as a Permanent Resident Card) allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. The steps you must take to apply for a Green Card will vary depending on your individual situation.U.S. immigration laws provide a variety of ways for people to apply for a Green Card. The eligibility requirements may vary depending on the immigrant category you are applying under;
  • Green Card through Family
  • Green Card through Employment
  • Green Card as a Special Immigrant
  • Green Card through Refugee or Asylee Status
  • Green Card for Human Trafficking and Crime Victims
  • Green Card for Victims of Abuse
  • Green Card through Other Categories
  • Green Card through Registry
"For more information, call 855 461 0009 for a Free  consult with a US Green Card Attorney"
After a Green Card is Granted
A Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) is issued to all permanent residents as proof that they are authorized to live and work in the United States. If you are a permanent resident age 18 or older, you are required to have a valid Green Card in your possession always.
Renewing Your 10-Year Green Card
You should renew your Green Card if you are a permanent resident and your card is valid for 10 years and is either expired or will expire within the next 6 months.
Do I need a US Green Card attorney?
  • If you decide to seek legal advice, please remember that only attorneys or accredited representatives can:
  • Give you legal advice about which forms to submit
  • Explain immigration options you may have
  • Communicate with USCIS about your case

Regardless of your individual circumstances, working with an experienced US Immigration Green Card attorney is an important choice you can make to help improve your visa status. Call 855 461 0009 to speak with a US Immigration Green Card attorney today for a Free Immigration Green Card law consultation.  

Free Immigration Lead Consultation
Schedule a free consultation with a US immigration lead consultant.